Monday, October 21, 2013

A Two-Photo Update from Year Two

"I'll blog while I'm in Michigan during the summer," I told myself.  Then, "I'll write a good summer summary once I'm back in Bogotá."  Well, here we are starting 2nd quarter of the school year, and obviously no blog posts.

I really would like to share more from this year so far, but on this school night I will just share two pictures of this year's group of 2nd grade kiddos.  Enjoy.  :)



The Lord is always faithful.  Thank you for your prayers as He uses me as His fragile vessel (2 Cor. 4:7) to teach these precious children.

Bendiciones,

Kelli

1 comment:

  1. Well, if a picture is worth a thousand words, you just made up for a couple blogposts, I think ;3

    Miss you, Friend, but I'm glad to see and hear how strongly rooted you are in Him <3

    ReplyDelete